Friday, August 15, 2008

*Bad Hair Day. So, after receiving arguably the worst haircut of my LIFE, I've resolved to stop getting my hair cut at bargain places like SuperCuts. The $15 or 20 bucks I save is just NOT worth the grief of loathing what I see every time I look in the mirror for months afterwards.

Yea, it was so bad that I went out and bought a hat immediately afterwards. And for those of you that know me, I've traditionally never been big on hats, so that's saying a lot. (My mom loves recounting to me how when I once got a really bad haircut during puberty, I came home, cried a bit, and proceeded to take my frustration out by beating up the furniture. Yea, I blame it on the hormones. >_<) Didn't cry this time though, so I guess that's a plus? -_-

I've also started thinking about changing to a lower maintenance hairstyle. I made a half-hearted attempt of growing it out once in college (by which, I mean that I was too lazy to get it cut for a long stretch of time), and gave up before it really got very long cuz I thought it looked unruly. But I've been watching a lot of TW dramas lately, and I guess after looking at it enough, the long-haired look kinda grows on you. Yea, we'll see if I wuss out again before it gets long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home