Friday, February 04, 2005

The Day After Birthday. Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes. Last night was pretty crazy, but ultimately memorable (well, what parts I remember of it, anyways, haha) experience. My roommate Vidush got me a massive 1.75 liter bottle of Grey Goose vodka (my favorite). Anyways, "festivities" started with dinner- went and ate steak at Old San Francisco with my brother, Tony, and Henry. Had some red wine with dinner, but was not impressed- that's a taste I haven't yet acquired. Came back home to do a spot of hw, then headed off to 6th Street with my brother. Went around the bars taking a shot and moving on. Got a free T-shirt from Aquarium (apparently the only place that still gives away free stuff (other than alcohol)). Anyways, I successfully made it to 21 shots before the night was out (well, if a double shot and four horsemen count as 2 and 4 respectively). I was dangerously close to hurling at 10 though. Came home after that, and that's where there starts to be holes in my memory. When I got back, my roommate asked to take a shot with me (double for me)- and that's when I tossed my cookies. I wasn't as wasted as I thought I should be with that much alcohol though- I think pacing must be everything.

I didn't remember this, but my roommate recounted the following conversation to me today from last night:
Vidush: "you got a loooooooong weekend ahead of you."
Me: "yea, I know, it's THAT long."
*points to tall bottle of Grey Goose*

Heh, but yea, apparently I say a lot of weird stuff when I'm drunk. Here're a couple I'm reported to have said:
"Whip cream is the most SENSUOUS of all dairy products."
(to a girl:) "I like your jacket... is it hamster?"

Anyways, I woke up with my stomach feeling terrible, but I had to go to the job fair today, haha. I had kind of expected to be hung over, actually. So I was pleasantly surprised... well, as pleasantly as an upset stomach allows I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home