Thursday, December 02, 2004

So I tried to give myself a haircut tonight. I didn’t get one over Thanksgiving break cuz I figgered it was only like 2 more weeks till I went home again, and I thought I could tough it out. But apparently I couldn’t; my hair was really starting to irritate me. I hate when the trimmed sides of your hair are getting long and stick out farther than the top part but isn’t quite long enough to lay down on its own. It’s like if you were to make a plot of hair length vs. satisfaction, the plot (neglecting boundaries) would be fairly constant except for this one part where your satisfaction level just plunges- that’s where my hair was.

So anyways, I’d bought myself the Norelco Coolskin razor a little while back, and it shaves great and all, but it also came with a hair trimmer accessory that I’d never tried out. Well, in one of those classic moments of brilliance, I decided it’d be fun to give it a whirl. Dude, they should put like a disclaimer on it that’s like: “We are in no way responsible for whatever monstrosity of a haircut you may inflict upon yourself.” I dunno, I guess it didn’t turn out as well as I’d hoped, but it certainly wasn’t as bad as it could have been. I didn’t really stop when I was done; more like when I got bored of cutting, hahaha.

Ennnhh, well, I’ve always been something of a hair pioneer I guess. I’ve sported some pretty avant-garde hairdos in my day, but I think there’s a limit after which it’s pretty obvious that you just messed up while cutting it, hahaha. It reminds me of that episode of Hanging with Mr. Cooper, where he’s like confessing about his cooking and is like: “Yea, all those times I said it was Cajun style? It was really just burnt.”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

in regards to your "avant garde hairstyles": many a time have i heard you referred to as "the guy with the anime hair" (i'm assuming you're aware of this, i just thought it was funny/pertained to the post).

also, mad props for the Hanging with Mr. Cooper reference.

12/03/2004 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home