Sunday, October 17, 2004

I attended Ballet Austin's production of Peter Pan tonight. It was quite entertaining actually. (I had no idea what to expect; I'd never attended a ballet before.) But yea, the main reason I went was cuz the Honors Center was offering discount tickets, and the Asian in me can't resist a bargain, hahaha. Plus, they always do like a mini lesson/seminar before the event so you learn something too. Anyways, the show was actually mildly comedic (intentionally), and I chuckled out loud a couple times. Overall, quite a positive experience.

*In other news, I've exceeded the 1 Terabyte mark for my outbound transfers on DC++. I don't know why that's anything to brag about, but for some reason it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home