Monday, May 19, 2003

*I recently watched some 30+ episodes of Naruto. It's awesome. This anime series is to ninjas what Kenshin was to samurai. Maaaaaaan, I wanna be a ninja! (Haha, as if that's anything new.) But anyways, it sucks how the episodes are just coming out, so I have to wait to find out what happens. Blaahhhh...

So I checked my Spring semester grades just recently. As I suspected- a B in management. Bleh, I guess I blew the 4.0, huh? =/ You know, they say the first B hurts a little at first, but feels really good afterwards. *sigh* Man, let's hope so. Well anyways, they still stuck me with University Honors. Man, I hate it when people insist on how good you did when in your heart you know & feel that you did terribly. =/ Arrrrggg... so now my cumulative GPA is 3.9702; I did some calculations, and even in the best case scenario, my GPA can never really go above a 3.98 again... Blarrggg, so much for the honor... =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home