Monday, April 21, 2003

Man, I remember when blogging used to be fun. geez... nowadays, it kinda feels like a chore. Ugghh, I guess I've got something of a love/hate relationship with blogging. I just don't feel like I've got much to say these days. I haven't written any thought provoking essays or had any deep thoughts recently.

I think the advent and popularization of Xanga has really turned me away from the concept of keeping a webjournal. Everyone and their dog has a Xanga! Psshhh... Xanga whores! =P Hah, but yea, it does seem different now that weblogging has gone mainstream. I think it kinda cheapens the experience. It used to be about being individual, being heard. It allowed you to shout your thoughts out across the web. But now, it's like you were shouting in a room, and a bunch of other people come into your room and start yelling too. And pretty soon everyone's drowning each other out and you're no longer an individual voice, you're just one of the horde... =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home